Both located in Montreal, the mission of our NDG and WESTMOUNT Dental Clinics is three-fold:
- To create a state of the art dendistry service that provides children and adults with high quality dental care in a modern, nurturing, and secure environment.
- To inform with clarity and impartiality so patients may substantively understand the nature of their problem and better decide the appropriate treatment among the options they are offered.
- To act in the best interest of the patient by working, as needed, with a network of excellent specialists recognized by The Order of Dentistes of Québec.
Near highway 15 and Sherbrooke Street West, both our Montreal Dental Clinics are easily accessible. The Westmount Dental Clinic is located a mere 5-minute walk from Vendôme metro station and the Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Dental Clinic is located 100 yards away from Villa-Maria metro station.
Combining over 30 years of dental experience, Dr. Pierre Pizem and Dr. Ahn Bui, respectively our Westmount and NDG dentists, have been welcoming patients who come from all areas of the Island of Montreal as well as the from the North and South shores. The Westmount Dental Clinic is located on third floor of the Westmount Medical Building, which is serviced by elevators. The NDG Dental Clinic is located on the ground floor of a duplex building. A map view of our locations can be accessed by clicking on the highlighted addresses. Should you require additional information, feel free to contact us at
(514) 485-3999 for the Westmount Dental Clinic or
(514) 481-5265 for the NDG Dental Clinic.
This newer approach enables us to provide a very high level of accuracy in dental treatments, making it possible to save a tooth that would otherwise need to be extracted and replaced with an implant or another prosthetic device.
Based on long term scientific studies, it has now become well established that implant and root canal treatments offer a 95% success rate. Do keep in mind that these studies were performed without the use of the dental operating microscope. A lot has changed since then. We share the AAE’s (American Association of Endodontists) position on saving your permanent teeth. Read more about this in the AAE’s fact sheet by clicking on “TOOTH SAVING TIPS”.
Feel free to browse around our site and look for whatever services we can provide. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. (Your teeth will thank you!)